The Murphy Experience

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Day 22 (Nov 28 Tue)

Jack and Matt - out of control sometimes.. they tend to lost control of themselves and allow themselves to be too involved in things. However, I thought that both of them can do a great job with some talking to and some encouragements.

Sheena - wrote her own excuse letter, seems to know she can *kind of* get away with telling me excuses. Well, she used to be a good student who raises her hand to answer questions.. now, seemingly rare occassion, only when called. From what I know, there's some underlying problems at home so I guess I'll have to wait until Karen manages to get hold of her mum.

Marquis - needs a lot of prompts. He lacks motivation. That said, because he comes from a big family with many siblings, his mum seems not to care less. In fact, she had a huge fight with some of the teachers. After a long quarrel, they came to a compromise where Karen has a homework log form that would require the mum's signature every night but Marquis forgot to bring it in today.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home