The Murphy Experience

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Day 14 (Oct 24 Tue)

I taught one full block all by myself because Karen was away for CCL (Collaborative Coaching and Learning) training and development! I wasn't the least nervous. Which is great. Haha. Well, Karen is quite confident that I can take over her class anytime. Oh, did I mention she's pregnant? (Maybe I did. I'm getting really forgetful for my age.. =( Sigh.) So, her plan is that she will tell Mrs Russo soon (probably after thanksgiving) that she plans to take her maternity leave mid/end May. However, the school year ends 20/21 June and she's wondering if I'm interested to work as a substitute teacher and she would recommend me to Mrs Russo. I guess I have that added advantage.. having been in the class for almost a year by then.. I would know all the students and the students likewise. Wouldn't be an unfamiliar face they would have to get used to at such a late time in the year. =) But that would mean I might not be able to go home for Jean's & Shashi's wedding after I graduate.. Tough decision but still too early to say.

That aside, 312 seem to always not be motivated to learn. I wonder how I can work on that..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home